Krub Krub

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Recent work assignments and catching up on new stuff have left me stoned. Fortunately, I was able to get some air with some light runs (few days) and tennis (just today) session. I will make my way to Phuket for the marathon and definitely some food (plus sight seeing) to go along during the trip. I have re-routed my ticket for Bangkok (Lambie's wedding) to Phuket. I was down with fever then. Now,... flight is at 7am and I need to reach around 5am. I'll try to catch some sleep during the flight then.

Marathon review says the hills are alive!

I will be back with field report.

Posted by Muggs at 11:55 PM  

4 comments:

All the very best in your marathon ! Enjoy the trip as well !

Ronnie said...
9:34 AM, June 15, 2007  

Thanks! I enjoyed the whole trip.

Muggs said...
2:29 AM, June 18, 2007  

bah ... skip your trip to Latin America just so you can suffer by yourself in Phuket.

Now I know where your priorities lie! haha

Anonymous said...
9:06 AM, June 18, 2007  

it was that silly offer.... remember? wasted my time to even go through that offer.

Muggs said...
10:42 AM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment