Re-pack For Penang

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Out of town again, at tomorrow night. I will head up to Penang with Shut for Sunday's extra early race to beat the heat. Looks like I'll have to re-pack my bag tonight and move out right after work. My return trip will be a little tight and I have my clothes with me so that I'll head right to office on Monday. How tight is that?!

As Conan complains, 'You're idling! Such good life, out every weekend.'. Yeah. Right. Grass is always greener ... elsewhere.

Posted by Muggs at 10:27 PM  

6 comments:

wah ! u doing a end to end marathon ! Steady man ! Anyway, all the best to your marathon ! Enjoy the yummy food too !

Ronnie said...
4:05 PM, June 22, 2007  

aren't you coming along, my friend?

Muggs said...
5:07 PM, June 22, 2007  

Good luck! Love your Phuket pics. Wah....soon runwitme will be out of business. ;)

RunWitMe said...
7:45 PM, June 22, 2007  

hehe, I'm slacking :P

Ronnie said...
8:54 AM, June 23, 2007  

going straight to work ?!?!?! *faint*

Hope u enjoyed the marathon! :)

KickJazz said...
6:56 PM, June 23, 2007  

KJ ... :( Days are precious.. Leave ... think twice about taking.

Muggs said...
1:05 PM, June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment