Captain JackSparrow

Sunday, June 10, 2007

With recent announcement of upcoming GST hike, I woke up to find my Big Bun turned smaller and my cup of coffee tasting like it came from a third or fourth brew. A few other individual organizations have highlighted their own fare increase for their services or products. I am sure that more will follow suit.

I took a ride to the east side for today's appointment. Since I was early, I did some reading at the library before I meet up with the guys for kayaking. Captain JackSparrow ordered our crafts to be launched. We saw Pico crafts around the area, which I believe that there is a class going on. Our expedition team consisting of two dancers, two bandits and one shalom cruised around the area. The sun was kind to all beach lovers around the area today. Big fluffy clouds decorated the sky providing a shade from the scorching sun of the hot afternoon. There were a few really humongous jellyfishes swimming in the sea. No one wants to do a capsize here! Two hours around the area was like "time passes when you're having fun". We failed to do a re-make of Runners' World wallpaper for Captain JackSparrow. But, we promised we will be back again!

After washing everything in sight, the very important task up next .. was to look for a place to fill our tummies up. Where is the "makan queen"? While we ran a deep search through our non-functional database, we wondered what was the "makan queen" up to, at that point of time. Ba-Chor-Mee it was .... and more! We had to make room in our stomachs for some satay and stingray too.

Posted by Muggs at 8:34 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment