*Breeep Breeeeep*

Monday, June 11, 2007

Today's swim was way ahead before finishing and we got halted by the life guards due to heavy rainfall. Just when I was enjoying the therapy of rain drops massaging my body, I had to leave the pool after the alert by lifeguards' whistle blows. The slackers echoed in unison, "Thanks to the lifeguards, we can slack!" It poured for a good 20 minutes or so that left us with no choice but to change and head out.

This afternoon, I notice a change in the food I ordered. I have always been singing praises to this particular for their value deal meals. Today, it shrank in its servings. It's coming. GST hikes.. everything shrinks. Services.. goods.. soon, even my plate of Char Kway Teow. Or is the GST hike helping in controlling our diet or intake by reducing the portions ... ?? I think they just made a $2 lunch a fossil fact! Just another statistic down memory lane! Who knows? Maybe one day we will get bite sized serving of Char Kway Teow? Here's to healthy living!

This is just great. Even StarHub's SCV wants a piece of the pie. Who else is in?

Posted by Muggs at 9:47 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment