Climb What?

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Suppose to climb today. It was not ninja training like what kops21 has described. I was zapped of energy and tank was already at "Empty". I wonder. 5 slices of bread (with spread) and 2 bananas for breakfast. Nasi Lemak for lunch, where I saw HKWong (my Men-In-Green buddies). When I reached the climb spot, I was empty (punctured). My mistake. I should have brought along something for the tummy to work on. Stomach muscles need to train as well, right? As a form of compensation, the group voted for Botak Jones. *Faint* No work out and I ate instead? I think I need the extra buoyancy and insulation. The force around the waistline only grows stronger.

Wow! Another tool from Taz's blog called Map My Run.

Posted by Muggs at 11:50 PM  

2 comments:

You climb?

Hmm ...

Anonymous said...
10:28 PM, June 07, 2007  

More like learn. Well, I've tried a little before with an intro. Wasn't exactly a course then. Need it for adventure race.

Muggs said...
12:06 AM, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment