*Stomach Growls*

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hungry! I have to go! Can't just eat and not run! Left without a choice, I ran to the tracks and saw groups of people (no surprise). I was almost forced out of the 8 lanes. Can you believe that? I completed my 6 laps and ran back. At least, I am happy that I have completed what is required. Can I collapse now? Damn hungry.

Some facts and figures on our related activities from this month's CLEO magazine:

  • Running for 30mins = 6 piece Chicken McNuggets (300 calories)
  • Rock climbing for 60mins = A plate of nasi briyani with mutton (760 calories)
  • Swimming for 30mins = A plate of wanton noodles (400 calories)
*Sweat*

Posted by Muggs at 9:46 PM  

2 comments:

no wonder i m still fat...:(

kops21 said...
11:49 AM, May 18, 2007  

Such an "encouraging" post, uncle?

Tigger, if u r fat then me is what... faint.. :'(

JT said...
10:47 AM, May 19, 2007  

Post a Comment