New Trial

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Last night, jerks were back again, after a long disappearing act.

Just after lunch, I met up with SH to pass her something. This buddy of mine is now tempting me with a sailing course. I am not done with the kayaking course yet! 2 Star is due next week. I freaked the guys out at work today, when I showed them the MSN messages that was logged at the appliance. Hey... we are talking about ethics here. But, anyway, I was trying that out on my own MSN windows. It rocked the whole office environment for a good 2-3 minutes. Everyone panicked. Some wished they did not sent private messages. LOL! I don't even want to know! I am just happy that my testing works!

After work, it was time to hit the tracks. Slow jog there with my bag, warm up stretching and followed by another 4 laps. Yuemin, Flip, Mabel and Shobido were there as well. I proceeded to mark out the track with my trusty blue tack and paper slip for my distance. Time to try out! I did 16 sets, which seems to be the bare minimum for most people. I set my cap at 16 sets. Around the 8th or 9th set, my left hamstring was feeling tight. I slowly down a little. I would estimate that I can go on for another 10 more sets after 16. 22secs for the first few sets and up to 25secs around the 16th set. Feeling a little slack, I threw in 4 sets of 400m, slightly slow than the usual timing to work my legs a little more. Warm down was just 6 laps around the tracks. Since this is the first week, I'll give it an easy adaptation / trial approach. I was almost crawling by the end of the whole session. Hungry!

A distant star ..... is that what I think it is?

Posted by Muggs at 9:45 PM