1 More Week

Monday, May 07, 2007

..... to what? Wait. Read on.

I had a great time swimming with the guys today, after a long hiatus (which is not suppose to happen!). I did not want to push much. I just did what I felt comfortable with.

Words of Wisdom for the day:
'A slacker will always feel that he should have one more week off before he starts working out. He ensures the extension is infinite.' - Yours Truly.

*psssst* I wasn't that slacker. Just kidding. Our dear friend is injured.

Posted by Muggs at 10:40 PM  

4 comments:

More words of wisdom for you:
"A true gamer will always feel that he should have 10 more minutes to whoop the monsters' ass before saving and quitting. He ensures that every other game can almost be qualified as having a persistant world"

Anonymous said...
11:41 PM, May 07, 2007  

Amen to that words of wisdom. I'm such a slacker. 2 more weeks to go and I have yet to hop onto the wheels since I stopped 2 weeks ago in the name of 'rest'. ;)

Anonymous said...
8:03 AM, May 08, 2007  

That slacker sounds so like me... Hahahaha...

Thundercat said...
8:40 PM, May 08, 2007  

Endless -> Well said.

Kisetsu -> haa.. its okay to slack once in a while.

Alec -> Don't worry. It's not you. :p

Muggs said...
9:20 PM, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment