I'm Breaking It

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Finally, some light after much break down testing. Not much help I received from people whom I asked. Probably they did not understand why I would want to do it that way. Though not a hundred percent sure that this is what I want. At least, the results look promising. My decision to decline the update session paid off. Most shrugged when they heard that I am turning down the update session. Pick one: Have coffee and listen to people talk versus fighting with the machines. Don't need a nuclear scientist to teach you how to choose.

Today, I planned for a 5 sets at the tracks. Running to the tracks, I found that it was packed. There were at least 8 - 9 separate groups of people training around the stadium. I should say that I am happy with the results today. Right after 5 laps, I jogged back. I am contented.

Posted by Muggs at 9:20 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment