Stroke Count Recap

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last September, I did a stroke count of 42 per lap. The other day, I cruised and finished with 34 and it seems like our hard work is paying off. Now, which is helping? The slacking breaks of mindless chit chat or the breaking away from slack by torturing strokes exercises? I choose the former. Anytime. Nevertheless, I am happy. Anything to keep to strokes down. Game for this Friday's Swearing Night?

Now, with all the planning in the world, one wrong step or situation not catered for, you will be caught vulnerable. It is time to put this into action, Forward Mode.

There are times where I question myself. Where am I? Am I there yet? Not a clue, still. Should I take a step back, look, assess the whole idea again? I always do. Many times, I get a clearer and less hyped picture. Steady. No sudden movements.

Posted by Muggs at 10:10 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment