Oxymoron

Friday, January 19, 2007

Torturing fun. As those words suggest, it does not take a moron to discover that I am a sadist. Hitting 1.8km for all (missing out some warm up strokes), it was some strenuous fun. I would not call that a really tough workout since the only killer was the all out 50m. I am glad my 10 strokes training paid off. Tough but I still managed to squeeze it in. Everyone laughed when I shouted, "I want Roti Prata after my swim!". I got a few mistakes that were spotted. See if I can do anything about that. We did some light stretching after our swim. Nope.. I did not have my Roti Prata. Maybe next week? Now.. things are starting to warm up... Exciting!

My application has received amber notice. Final say is still on pending. Either way, contingencies will be planned for.

Posted by Muggs at 11:35 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment