1-On-1

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I got more than what I bargained for - mainly sprints workout. I thought there would be someone around at least to distract a little so I can slack. No.... no no no no no. I am alone. Several folks in the pool think I am a nut case. Chlorinated water seeping through my ears and into the head, clearly does no good. Insane is just a passing state and Crazy is my middle name. Obviously, I am not pushing hard enough as pointed out. Tired but still a very good workout. I was not done yet. I rinsed and ran to the tracks for part II. Brick? Haa... I continued another 2.8km of run before warming down and proceeding to ABC market for dinner. Where are we going for food next week? Prata? Nasi Lemak?

Ohh.. I got my rear bike lights running on AAA batts. Time to look for supper spots.

Posted by Muggs at 11:49 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment