Ah Ma and I

Sunday, January 07, 2007

A lazy morning, left me reading some stuff for information harvesting before I meet Chini, 54Brownie and ChinBoiBoi for Congo daughter's birthday party. Girls love Barbie dolls. Even the cake has a Barbie design. At first, ChinBoiBoi was a little shy. After spending some time coaxing him to have his milk, playing with him by stacking soft toys on his, he was calling me ... 'Ah Mugg'. 54Brownie kept teaching him, 'Uncle Mugg'. Apparently, he could only pronounce two syllable words or so .. made up by himself. I could do with 'Ah Mugg', ignoring the fact that it sounds like 'Ah Ma' (Hokkien dialect version of grandma). As of now, he can only pronounce stuff like 'Daddy', Mommy', 'Bus' and 'Car' accurately. Mommy wants him to try 'Alphabet', which he failed miserably. It turned out to be 'Albet' sounding like 'Albert'. Kids... really cute kids. Yeah.. they still respond to tummy tickling. *Chuckles* By the time we left Congo's place, ChinBoiBoi and I were playing in the car like friends!


I left the Punngol area and joined some friends for coffee before sweeping the Travel section in Central Library. As I walked over to Suntec area, I spotted a low flying object with a green glow. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. However, I do not think so. Reaching home, I did a search and CNA states that viewers called in to report a comet look-alike object sped across the sky. Even my colleague told me she can see the object in her JB home as well. Interesting! I am dead tired... from whole day's events.. Sleep now.

Posted by Muggs at 10:44 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment