It's Different

Friday, January 26, 2007

Something different.
A casual chat turn serious and all of a sudden, the facts came sounding all too familiar. I understand the highs and lows of emotions like a roller coaster ride. The threats as well as the feeling of leaving things to fate. I never knew this happens to my colleague too. Information I gathered is really helpful to make me see things clearer.

Something else that is different.
A letter says it all. How different is it today? There is no stopping ... Me.

It feels different.
A dip in performance? Due to two sets of chin ups? I guess so. Catching up with the group one is tough. Very good swimmers, they are. I am one of the last few and that equates to no rest. Let me see how I will fair next week, assuming that it is due to that two sets of chin ups.

Posted by Muggs at 11:43 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment