Run Again

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back on running again. After ten months in this job, more or less, I know what to expect from my work. Starting to make adjustments so that I can workout more often. TOBB wants to run over at Changi. Hmm... I have yet to run there. Seems inviting enough to give it a try. We went slow, slow enough to accommodate my ITB's threshold. Sea breeze was good. The sky above was dotted with stars. Not much, but that'll do for now. Apart from a rat that ran out of nowhere and the scream that woke me up, I got some calipers treatment as well. At the end of the run, I did receive some rewards like prata with egg, popiah and passion fruit. Yummy. Taking the train back, Z-Monster hit me with a full blow.

Posted by Muggs at 11:55 PM  

1 comments:

You haven't recovered from your ITB yet? Geesh..... it's been soooo long!!! =|

Unknown said...
8:52 AM, September 10, 2008  

Post a Comment