Heaven Sent 100Plus

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Waking up slightly later than usual (late night, last night), I picked up my shoes and did a slow 5K under the hot sun. Immediately after that, I collected my bag and ran off to Bukit Timah, clocking another 5K. The slow me was 20mins late where TOBB was already there and reading a book. With a quick bite to finish an apple and topping up my 4L bottles, simulating weight, we moved to walk some trails. Without breakfast and lunch, I was just waiting for the power from apple to kick in. Once out of that trail, I opt to head back down to get a can of 100Plus. Heavenly. Slightly recharged, we headed back up to the Diary Farm loop for the high steps and back to the Park Office. We did a total of 2hrs 50mins walk. We needed to re-fuel and had some simple food to cure our hungry stomachs.

Yes, I was perspiring.

Posted by Muggs at 5:45 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment