Tired Yet Happy

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yesterday, it was a busy day at work and more, resulting in reaching the climb site late. Awaiting for me was a surprise - saw my ex-colleague there. We chatted on some work related stuff before tackling our own routes for the night. Total of 5 climbs only. But, I was absolutely bouncing with joy since I managed to do a 6A+ route, called Vanilla Ice. The first time that I tried, I failed at a last move to the top. Doing it again, I completed it with a power move in that last move. Not much of a technique climb. In fact, I almost slipped at the last part. Nevertheless, it was a good attempt - complete with screams and hints from below.

Posted by Muggs at 9:59 PM  

3 comments:

Oh my ... you're catching up! I fell at the last part of Vanilla Ice too!

Anonymous said...
11:06 PM, October 24, 2007  

Must be the mental preparation! So modelling can start setting in liao! Thumbs Up! Keke ;p

Anonymous said...
9:40 PM, October 25, 2007  

oops... I think better eat more to weigh myself down

Muggs said...
10:55 PM, October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment