Gone!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

That feel .... that achy feeling on my ITB. It vanished! Many thanks to Philip. I was quite skeptical about using the patt strap. Today, I gave in. I paid for an "M" size and went home to test it out. Still doing my due diligence in stretching, I strapped it on my left leg and went out for a run. Cautious about my speed at the same time, I tracked my ITB condition. Finishing my 6.6km run, there wasn't even a slightest discomfort in that area! Grateful and taking this slow.

Posted by Muggs at 10:21 PM  

1 comments:

kao, that should be the last time you should be skeptical about advice from me. This is not 2 years ago leh, Im a qualified professional now liao !

Boo hoo, Bala never trusted me one T_T

Phil

Anonymous said...
11:55 PM, October 18, 2007  

Post a Comment