Small Steps

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Long break from running to nurse an injury, I started my first intended run today. No fancy moves - just a short slow 3.2km. Let's do a slightly long distance tomorrow. For now, short distances, small steps will do.

I picked up my Fuji Xerox 5km Charity swim race pack today after a reminder from Julia. Thanks! A life saver ... I nearly forgot with my head in the work pile. While collecting my race pack and chatting with Beng over the phone, I saw Crudestar. She'll be doing a 3km with others like Julia, Tiwazz, Roonz and more!! Good luck!

Posted by Muggs at 9:25 PM  

2 comments:

all the best for your swim!!!

Ripley Runs said...
10:29 PM, October 06, 2007  

thanks.. but it rained today. Did only 1.5km

Muggs said...
5:28 PM, October 07, 2007  

Post a Comment