Sinned

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I have broken the spell - spell of 5 weeks no run. I knew next week's run is a must. I needed to clear that. But, I had to make sure I can run on that day as well. Hence, I hit the tracks today. Before my run, I did warm ups. I did every warm up that I could think of and finally focusing on ITBs. Targeting at that specific weakness, I did the exercises for the band. After which every step I took, my legs felt like they weren't mine and I had no control at all. I tried 6 laps of slow run today. Just into 100m of my run, I had that Oh-la-la feeling. That sensation, that rush I get from a run came flowing back into me. I miss having runs so much. *guilty* I inserted an 800m sprint, to see how did I fare and if I am still close to that monetary award. I think the only stopping factor would be my jump. Fat man can't jump. I have fat fingers. They do count .. okay? Total count, 4km.

Ching tng is always great. Yummy!

Posted by Muggs at 11:10 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment