No Hesitation Leap

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nervous about my condition, I did all my stretching before even reaching Maju FCC. Once there, I continued to keep my legs in ready condition. Once the tests started, I went straight to my killer station. First attempt, .. oops.. not good. Before my second attempt, I recalled a phrase mentioned last night, "No hesitation". I recited that and took a giant leap. I cleared it! The rest of them wouldn't threaten my chance. 2.4km - 3 laps of 800m. First lap of 800m, I began to feel a stitch developing. Push on! On my second lap, I was still well within the 6:30, which means, we're in business. Left with 400m, I saw TGL and I said, "See you later", as I ran pass him. Guess he was there for RT. Once passed the finishing line, I searched frantically for my official time. Yay! Bagged a gold! I saw a long time friend, LSB too.

Posted by Muggs at 11:29 PM  

2 comments:

congrats for your gold!

Thundercat said...
8:51 PM, September 14, 2007  

*faint* Injury also can get gold... :P What about the rest of us mere mortal? haha...

seriously, CONGRATS on your achievement! :D

roentgen said...
12:02 AM, September 19, 2007  

Post a Comment