Nightmare Before Christmas

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

*tick tick tick*

Enough testing and emailing for the day. Many thanks for everyone who was concerned about my physical and mental well being in my second day at new company. Pack up! Time to suffer at my 7.45pm appointment. It was a long trip and a long wait for me too since I have missed it twice.

*tick tick tick*

"Yeowwwwww". In actual fact, I was screaming in the head. I was powerless to the extend that I had no voice. At certain spots, the intense sensation sent neuro signals that instructed my eyelids to shut so tight that I see stars when I open my eyes. I recalled the last time where I dislocated my wrist and had to pop it back. It was the exact kind of sensation. I nearly fainted, several times in the 1.5hrs session. Racing heart rates, breaking into cold sweat, pale facial expression and light-headed sensation were just a handful of symptoms. Fennel says its sweet pain. It certainly is painful, minus the candies. I do feel better though.

Posted by Muggs at 11:52 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment