Rain N Me InSync

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I tried out the foot analysis today at Vivocity Adidas store. It was fun! Feeling silly on why I could never get my left foot to strike properly on the pad. I always land on my right. Now.. interesting stuff. As the Blue - Green - Yellow - Red print suggests I have swapped from a heel to fore / mid foot strike type. Wicked! The staff doing the analysis are friendly and knowledgeable. I am labeled as "efficient and elite" type as there are only 20% of runners who are mid foot type. Elite sounds totally cool but I am no where near there. Efficient? I have no idea.

Now several of us went for lunch before I looked at DS lite. Heh heh heh... I found the DS Browser as well. As we shopped around, we bumped into Skyver with his gal.

Set!!... 30km! But, I was stopped by a passing shower. Well, more than a passing shower actually.

Posted by Muggs at 8:14 PM  

3 comments:

efficient and elite... not bad! :)

Renohtaram said...
9:06 PM, November 19, 2006  

So ... when can I get to play with your DS Lite? Hee hee ...

Anonymous said...
11:23 PM, November 19, 2006  

does that mean 1) elite runners are mid foot type or 2) being mid foot type makes one an elite?

wah..that's one of the many mysteries of the world..

Anonymous said...
10:30 PM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment