Everyone Stretched

Friday, November 10, 2006

Since no one knows the set up better, I have to settle it before I turn to Men-In-Green.

Definitely not feeling good, having to stay and set up since tonight I am suppose to celebrate YMother's birthday. They will have to go for the dinner first and I'll join in the cake cutting as soon as I'm done.

Nightmare.. I think I'm going to camp here tonight. Blast this. 15hrs of work?
Renohtaram!! Are you in office too?! .....

Posted by Muggs at 11:34 PM  

4 comments:

Yoh Bala!!!

Take it easy man!! Hope things will be looking up for you next week!!!

Have a good weekend and a good rest!!!

Anonymous said...
11:03 PM, November 10, 2006  

thanks!! Have to be a survivor!

Muggs said...
9:39 AM, November 11, 2006  

bignnot sure if it's any comfort, but i was in the office until 1 am on this particular working day :p

Renohtaram said...
10:28 PM, November 12, 2006  

not sure if this is any comfort, but i was in the office until 1 am on this particular working day :p

Renohtaram said...
10:29 PM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment