Childbirth

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Waking up at 4am to find that my mobile phone not charging.... not good. Luckily, I rectified that and was able to give it some juice before I left home around 7am plus. Darn... I was late this morning for the beep test. Mysterious as it seems, I have been having nightmares (in a way or another) for the past few nights and it contributed to my loss of quality sleep. Anyway, with the necessary stuff for the beep test in place, we did a warm up (familiarization) and followed by an actual test. Simple as ABC. But, it progressively became tougher. To the point of fatigue, my estimated VO2max is 50.5. According to Philip, at my age, this reading is sipeh tok-gong. Now... am I projecting the image that I might be older than I am? Back to the test. .... Others like Googoogaga, Sotong and TLR did pretty well for VO2max score too! Philip proceeded to do a de-brief on the test and some tips on this up coming event. Since Sotong felt that his ITB is a little tight, Philip gave him a deep muscle massage on his ITB. Sotong screamed like he was in labour pains and I took it down in video. LOL! I decided to give Philip a go to massage my ITB and it was my turn to wince in pain. After the session, I did feel that my ITB is stretched. Nice! *Ouch*


Four of us went off for brunch before two made their way to Great World City for Happy Feet Movie. Since we were early, we chilled out at Mac. Another huge turnout. I think Happy Feet is like a musical animation movie, something along that line.


I created this. Sort of like a sneak preview of what's to come. I have yet to create yesterday's entry on cute Rachael as well. I need to scan the card.

Posted by Muggs at 10:40 PM  

1 comments:

Great.

Time to get your travel hit-list organised! Pronto!

Anonymous said...
10:22 PM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment