X-Men Movie

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Thursday was a busy day for me. A meeting and followed by seminar support. My lunch? Cheese cake and chocolate cake.



Not the most filling lunch, it will have to do. I even had a small discussion during free time of the seminar. But, I think the morning meeting was really fruitful.

Taking over a training (stand in) session for today. Not an easy day too. Clearing piled up work. A dinner and movie after work with ex-colleagues and ex-colleague-to-be. X-men - The Last Stand. Just got back home. I think it was still okay. I am not really a Marvel fan. But, I just enjoy the movie. Hm.. shall I watch Over the Hedge tomorrow? Meeting Jeffrey, Saya and EndlessTrail for crab dinner on Sunday night. We kept talking about it during our Tibet trip. Mouth-watering.

Posted by Muggs at 2:24 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment