Cakes and Crabs

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I dropped by my office to settle some stuff and to charge my spare batteries. I don't think one set of battery can go through 7Gig of photos. By 11am plus, it was pouring outside. It was just drizzling while meeting some of the guys for some pictures sharing. Heading over to Coffee Bean, I had a "Chocolate of A Thousand Leaves" cake. Wonderful. I topped it up with a Mocha IceBlended. Eunice shared with us some of her Turkey and Athens photographs while Meteor bought more cakes. Too bad, my 2 set of batteries could not last for the 7Gig worth of pictures. I guess I will have to upload the pictures and share them out.

Got to run! I was late. Suppose to meet EndlessTrail, Saya, Jeffrey and Andy (Saya's friend) for a crab feast. I arrived last after a close 20 minutes walk to the coffee shop from the MRT. Jeffrey said, "Just walk further". Haaha! 20 minutes worth of walk. Creamy butter crab, creamy crab soup in claypot, curry crab in claypot, steamed prawns, sweet potato leaves and man-tou (bread). I think the creamy butter crab is a new taste that I have not tried before. Nice! I prefer chilli crab to curry crab. Too much crabs in one night. It will be a while before I want to have any seafood like this again.




For the past few days, feeling kinda funny. No good or bad time for this. It comes especially when I have a cup of tea in hand, relaxing off under the influence of slow music.

叶子
歌手∶ 阿桑

叶子,是不会飞翔的翅膀。翅膀,是落在天上的叶子。
天堂,原来应该不是妄想。只是我早已经遗忘,
当初怎么开始飞翔。
孤单,是一个人的狂欢。狂欢,是一群人的孤单。
爱情,原来的开始是陪伴。但我也渐渐地遗忘,
当时是怎样有人陪伴。
我一个人吃饭、旅行、到处走走停停。
也一个人看书、写信、自己对话谈心。
只是心又飘到了哪里,就连自己看也看不清。
我想我不仅仅是失去你。

Credits

I have always thought that the MTV was really sad, to lose someone you love that way. Having known that actually happened to a friend of mine, that saddens me more. If you ever find someone you love, never let him/her go. Tell your partner how much you love him/her and mean it.
Okay, too much crap crab.

Posted by Muggs at 11:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment