Davinci Code Movie

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quite a day for me today. Things at work, I tried to settle. KimChi ChiGe for lunch and dinner. Yum! Dinner was fantastic with EndlessTrail and BlurLing. BlurLing was trying to finish off her main course and dessert. I called her, "Strugg-Ling". Yeah, she was struggling with her LongGan and Almond Jelly dessert. She has proved worthy of her title again by asking, "Where did I put the tickets?". What!?!! We were about to proceed to the cinema for Davinci Code!!

Cool! I got the 2 DVDs from EndlessTrail, 7Gig worth our Tibet trip pictures. More uploading of pictures soon. A lot more on food photography.

I think I need a new pair of shoes for work. Either this pair of shoes go or my feet will. Shopping later today?

Posted by Muggs at 12:48 AM  

4 comments:

Eh!

Those two pictures look kinda familar!

Anonymous said...
1:21 AM, May 25, 2006  

I wonder... Hmm.

Muggs said...
1:30 AM, May 25, 2006  

Maybe it's just me, but they look like they were from my gallery! lol

Anonymous said...
9:01 PM, May 25, 2006  

that happens alot when you have a few photographers in the same group... hehe

Anonymous said...
12:05 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment