Getting It Back

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Engulfed in fire fights for countless days, I was able to swim again last night. I missed last week's session due to - what else, but work again. As the earliest person there, I did mainly strokes. No stamina! At least, the feel in water is coming back. That is one thing I try not to miss. Monday swim sessions.

In today's climb session, there were plenty of surprises. I tried several new routes, which I previously stayed away. There were still some residual aches from my previous night's swim. Hence, I made sure I had plenty of shake-outs. That was nice. Someone did a 6B+ grey route that was total workout with sweat include - definitely! I think I can sleep pretty well tonight.

Posted by Muggs at 11:21 PM  

2 comments:

I am sure you must be a climbing pro by now. Keep climbing my friend :)

roentgen said...
7:14 AM, June 11, 2008  

haa.. am not pro. Wait till you're back, time to climb again.

Muggs said...
12:20 AM, June 12, 2008  

Post a Comment