Meaningful Visits

Friday, July 07, 2006

These 2 nights have been a really meaningful session to me, personally. I have learnt more from each organization in what they do for their beneficiaries. I even got to know the lady, I wrote about sometime ago, is from one of the beneficiaries. Imagine their mental strength.

I can do ad-hocs volunteering work. But, most organizations do not look forward to that. With my work nature, it can be difficult. I always believe that there is more to life than just work. Lost the meaning in life?

Wondering about the diet of runners all this time? Mystery has been solved.


Just some of the reasons we give to reward ourselves for running the distance.

Posted by Muggs at 11:21 PM  

2 comments:

The volunteer service i'm part of requires me to help deliver food to elderly once per month on weekend. So it's not a problem. Want to join? :)

Anonymous said...
4:49 PM, July 08, 2006  

On

Muggs said...
6:01 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment