First Post '08

Monday, January 07, 2008

It sounds totally weird that my first post is on 7th Jan 08, 3plus AM in the morning! For whatever reasons, I could not sleep and I started switching on my laptop. Next thing I knew, I was working (replying mails). Heck. If I had equipment at my place, I would have done testings.

Many thanks to those for asking and checking here for updates. I'm just pretty tight - caught up in a web of work. Busy. Busy. Busy. Most say busy is a good thing. Others beg to differ. Why? recent conversation from Year 2008 MSN:

Ex-colleague: Hey! Saw you the other day, wanted to talk to you more to catch up. Who was that girl? Your girl friend?
Me: No. She is ..... .....

Ex-colleague: Don't work so hard. Your boss will love you. She won't.
Me: .......

Ex-colleague: Spend more time with "someone". You have to know what is important to you.
Me: -_____-

Work. Saturday was no exception. Meeting the "C" level (surprised) of some company before he goes off to China. My only chance to grab him for a talk. After which, I prep some equipment while solving someone's installation issues. LittleJapBoy called for an American Pool session and I agreed. One good thing is, we are never too serious about our games. We laugh at every shot we make - be it lousy or excellent. That's the point. It is just a game.

I managed to get the song that I wanted. It is available for download (here) - under Sounds of The Underground. Venessa Fenandez - You Don't Need To Speed. Why this song? I am a slacker and I don't need to speed.

Posted by Muggs at 3:12 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment