Badminton Wannabe

Monday, November 29, 2004

Suppose to have a game of badminton today. However, I think the E-booking system over the net has screwed up. A double booking. People pissed. I wasn't even mad yet. There is just one "senior badminton wannabe" who was kicking up a big fuss. I offered to take one court and let them have the other one. He simply didn't buy my idea. He was raising his voice over this matter to the facilities' staff. What the heck!!! It wasn't even this gentleman's fault. It was a bloody programming glitch. Mince the programmer instead!! Grumpy old man. Fortunately, his pals were much more understanding than this "I want to speak to your management" badminton wannabe. I left the place, informing the rest of the friendly elderly that I have asked my buddies not to come. But, I guess what is most important is that why kick up a big fuss over someone who offers help to resolve problems? Silly old man.

Posted by Muggs at 11:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment